The local entertainment streaming app ‘belanja’ new K-entertainment, adventure, sports, kids & food channels for customers
Kuala Lumpur, 7 July 2023 – sooka, the local entertainment streaming app, has introduced five new channels on its platform. These channels are known as Free Ad-supported Streaming TV (FAST) channels and are offered at no additional charge for sooka subscribers to view on their Smart TVs or mobile devices.
Chu Young Lee, Director, sooka & NJOI, Astro: “From the very beginning, sooka has always aimed to provide the best Live sports and entertainment that appeals to millennials. sooka started with the launch of our very first Originals in 2022, and today, we celebrate a new milestone by introducing our first five FAST channels to our platform. These channels are a valuable compliment to the free content, linear TV channels and on demand streaming options as part of our holistic offering. To further build on the excitement, we will continue to introduce more FAST channels this year, varying from entertainment, kids, lifestyle and sports content for our customers”.
The five new FAST channels on sooka are:
- K-Popcorn: Get ready to be captivated by the best of Korean movies, series, and mesmerizing performance videos. Lose yourself in the enchanting world of K-Pop entertainment!
- ESTV: From Drone Championship League to Simulation Football League, and the ever-famous PUBG, ESTV partnered with the world’s top gaming organizations, esports tournament organizers, industry news outlets, and professional teams to bring you the most comprehensive esports programming. ESTV is your ultimate esports destination.
- CarbonTV: Calling all outdoor enthusiast seeking premium content and engaging personalities, explore the wide range of shows including CarbonTV originals – Decivilized with Laura Zerra, Wilderness to Table with Chef Bri and The Fish Guyz. CarbonTV committed to deliver the best quality and exclusive content to keep you entertained and inspired!
- TAYO+: A channel dedicated for children, watch your favourite TV series – Pororo, the Little Penguin and Tayo, the Little Bus which will be available alongside other interactive contents from dance, kids-pop and others.
- Gusto TV: For food lovers, watch TV shows which will make your mouth water and your tummy rumble. Get inspired to cook and expect to get hungrier with contents made especially for foodies.
Interested customers can view these five new channels for free and if they want more premium content they can subscribe to any of sooka’s Entertainment, Sports & Entertainment and sooka TV for RM15.90, RM34.90 and RM62.90 per month, respectively.
To enjoy sooka and watch your favourite LIVE sports action and best local entertainment content on your mobile devices and big screens, download the sooka app from the Apple Store or Google Play Store (for mobile app) and Samsung, LG & selected Android TV’s with version 8 and above (for Smart TV). All subscription plans by sooka are contract-free and come with zero commitment.