KUALA LUMPUR, 8 September 2021 – Pavilion Bukit Jalil will welcome shoppers for the first time commencing from 3 December 2021 in conjunction with the year-end festive celebrations.
Poised to be the largest fully integrated regional lifestyle mall in the Southern Corridor, it offers a vibrant mix of well-known retail brands and new reputable international brands who have selected Pavilion Bukit Jalil Mall as their entrance into the retail market in Malaysia for the first time.
Spanning five retail floors with a total of 1.8 million square feet of retail space, shoppers can expect confirmed tenants to provide an immersive retail and entertainment experience. To date, over one million square feet of retail space has been secured by tenants.
Tenant engagements include marketing support through the mall’s social media platforms and a comprehensive loyalty programme to drive mall traffic which offers shoppers specially curated membership privileges. High visibility and exposure of retail branding can also be expected through the spectacular superstructure’s 560-meter- long façade facing the Bukit Jalil highway – a landmark structure which cannot be missed.
Among those that have signed on with Pavilion Bukit Jalil are anchor tenant PARKSON, specialty anchors THE FOOD MERCHANT, HARVEY NORMAN, DADI CINEMA, BLUE ICE SNOW PARK, GRAND HARBOUR RESTAURANT & BANQUET, SPORTS DIRECT, TOYS ‘R US and UNIQLO.
“We have built Pavilion Bukit Jalil to be positioned as the new cornerstone of metropolitan lifestyle shopping for the region and expect to see year-round traffic of nearly 2.5 to 3 million visitors a month,” said Datuk Lee Whay Hoong, Director, Regal Path Sdn. Bhd.
The mall will provide a unique retail experience for our shoppers, including exciting concepts and curated Asian-themed precincts such as Korea, Japan, Taiwan, China, Thailand and Malaysia which will offer delicacies, artisanal crafts, beauty and fashion accessories, gifts, home and living products, souvenirs and more from the various regional cultures. Another 400,000 square feet of space is currently in various stages of final negotiation, including a world-class retail and estate developer from Thailand, a renowned Japanese lifestyle chain-store, bringing consumers a cutting-edge cultural, creative and integrated retail experience, and a 60,000 square feet Tokyo Town showcasing unique first-to-market Japanese F&B and retail.
Here is a sneak peek of what shoppers can expect as part of the vibrant retail mix in Pavilion Bukit Jalil:
1st International Flagship Stores in Malaysia
- Tianyue Teajoy: First flagship Chinese Tea Store in Southeast Asia
- LOHAS: First flagship pottery store in Southeast Asia
New Concept Stores in Malaysia
- Goodnite: Largest mattress manufacturer in Malaysia
- DIY and MR. TOY: 2-in-1 concept store families
- HOHM: Largest home essential products concept store
Biggest Outlet in Malaysia
- Shiseido Ginza Tokyo: Offers its widest selection of skincare, makeup and fragrance
- The Coffee Academics: World-renowned leading purveyor and roaster of specialty coffee in Asia, all the way from Hong Kong
- Christine’s Bakery: Serving fragrant-from-the-oven breakfast favourites all day from scrumptious sandwiches, to-go bites, burgers to its specialty hand-crafted bagels with a wide variety of stuffing
- Habib Jewels: Offers exclusive world-class jewellery that are uniquely different at honest and fair prices
Other Internationally and Regionally Acclaimed Stores
- Beauty (Make Up/Skincare/Fragrance): YSL, Dior, Chanel, Jo Malone, Kiehl’s
- Designer Watch: Bell & Ross, Oris
- Jewellery: Chow Tai Fook
- F&B: Din Tai Fung, Artelier Coffee, Dragon-i, CO2 Coffee Bar, Dubuyo Mini, Gong Cha, Inside Scoop, Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Madam Kwan’s, Moonlight Cake House & Café, Nanyang Café, Putien, Salon Du Chocolat, Sushi Zanmai
- Convenience store: Family Mart, Com
- Tech: Samsung, Huawei, Oppo, Machines, Mi, Gadget Hub, IMAXX
As part of Bukit Jalil City’s Masterplan, the infrastructure upgrades surrounding Pavilion Bukit Jalil are nearing completion and will provide enhanced accessibility and a better experience for shoppers. The masterplan includes a newly completed flyover to Puchong via the Bukit Jalil Highway and the widening of roads to 6 lanes. The mall is linked to the Klang Valley via MEX, MRR2, KESAS, Bukit Jalil Highway, Sungai Besi Highway, KL – Seremban Highway, Damansara – Puchong Highway which will reinforce Pavilion Bukit Jalil’s position as the Icon of Connectivity.
In addition, there are also new U-turns, new pedestrian link bridges, an underpass and tunnel access to the mall’s basement carpark. Featuring five vehicle entry and exit points, as well as 12 pedestrian entrances, the mall’s built-in accessibility and the infrastructure upgrades will better serve the expected 1.9 million customers within its prime catchment area from various landmarks and universities, such as the 80-acre Bukit Jalil Recreational Park, International Medical University (IMU), Asia Pacific University (APU), ASTRO Broadcasting Hub and more.
Pavilion Bukit Jalil also offers exciting new large event spaces such as the 28,000 square feet covered outdoor PIAZZA as the epicentre for outdoor entertainment and events; the 4,500 square feet CENTRE COURT to host grand festivities and launches while the 47,000 square feet EXHIBITION CENTRE will be the preferred venue for consumer fairs. Tenants as well as external clientele can partner with Pavilion Bukit Jalil to host events in these spaces to drive pedestrian traffic, initiate brand engagement, and facilitate community interaction.
“With the year-end festive season just around the corner, we are excited to welcome you to join us on 3 December 2021 at Pavilion Bakit Jalil, the new lifestyle shopping destination where shoppers can indulge in an abundance of shopping and dining selection,” added Datuk Lee Whay Hoong enthusiastically.